FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy BEWARE OF RANDY MCDOWELL.. AKA THE SNAK SHOP. LAS VEGAS NAVADA
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 11:09 AM   #91
Scorpion481
The Biak looks like it's been dehydrated and starved; I obtained a few corn snakes at one time that was infested with mice and about on deaths bed, and was bony and scrawny like the one you see here, and the vet told me it would have taken MONTHS to get that skinny, or that malnourished.

I have never had 1 bad thing to say about Snakeshop but now that my eyes have opened up.. I spent 3 1/2 hours examining my reptiles I have gotten from the snakeshop and luckily they are doing well..

However, I've noticed anyone who's friends with Jrod or the 3rd party or such gets crappy service from them now with shitty attitudes.. Every time I have tried to message them about information on something, I get 2 or 3 worded answers.. Or completely ignored, or just flat out rude comments.. I asked about pregnant reptiles and was told "don't know if they pregnant or just fat" ... idk, i'm just annoyed now.

Thank you for opening my eyes though! When somethings too good to be true, it's not good