FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy VARNYARD...Mr.Bobby Hill
Thread: Bad Guy VARNYARD...Mr.Bobby Hill
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 03:44 AM   #54
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard View Post
Well I see we have our usual list of grubby little trolls here. We have Kevin, the troll of the web, are you still running to chat rooms talking about people’s mothers and calling people queers? And then we have Lucille, need I say more there? And good old John, he always loved me, lmao. We also have the god of this grand site, king troll, and queen idiot. I mean he did post here how he released Captive Born and Bred animals loose in his yard in my great state of Florida, where we all know how all these new laws are going with everyone that keeps, breeds or even wants reptiles. Posting that was a brain storm, oh I forgot he went out of business, so it really doesn’t matter to him, does it? What a champ he is, do you really think I would support a site run by the likes of that? I know you do….

Now you want me to come feed the trolls, I am not a troll feeder, so I will keep this short, this will be my one and only post here.

The thread starter violated a contract; he did not want to wait for the papers. He ran here because he changed his mind, and that made me a bad guy? Do any of you have a brain? Really? He is lucky he got anything at all; do you waste your time for nothing? Oh yes you do, you police Fauna for the love of being a troll, that pays a bunch.

Kevin is no exporter, if he is it just started, a little look into his background will tell you a bunch if you take time to look. He was banned from TT long ago, because he just could not seem to grow up. Now he comes here and tries to act like some kind of expert when it comes to export, really? Please Kevin AKA Ameivaboy, do explain how it is that you know me??

And you wonder why there are now big boys here on Fauna, IMO it is not so hard to figure that out, we can only ASSume why this in the case.

Have fun playing your games, anyone with even a half of a brain can see through this joke called Fauna.
Typical Varnyard response. It does not surprise me even a little bit. I have seen through your outward facade since the beginning. Well, congratulations Bobby, you can now add thief to your resume. Shame on your for stealing someone's hard earned money.