FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 07:53 PM   #1603
jbayles78
You stated that the test results on the IBD may have been wrong! You, yourself posted that awhile back. You where flipping so many snakes at that time its hard to know if the BCL got it from your collection or mine. Your collection had way more sick animals than mine. LMAO that you have some many snakes and claim to be such perfect breeders yet you sold possible sick animals and didn't care at all. The reptile world is better without you two anyway. I am very much a part of this thread as you have been claiming to have been perfect in you quarantine and selling of snakes as that is how you where attacking me. Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot except I learned from my mistakes. Cuss and yell all you want just makes yourself look stupid. I may not have much rep left but I at least didn't claim to be the perfect person like you and your wife did when your where writing my bad guy post from which you later took back the IBD report and we found out you where selling snakes constantly. Full definition of a hypocrite.