FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Can You Help a Breeder Who Just Lost Her Entire Collection of Geckos?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 02:04 PM   #21
snowgyre
The inability to delete or edit threads does not inhibit your ability to participate. It merely makes you more conscious of the content of your posts and hopefully teaches you that every post counts.

If you don't like it, don't post. Simple as that. It's not like Fauna is the only forum out there. You can still access all the information you need, but if you're judging the entire forum on the basis of being able to edit or delete posts, then perhaps you should revise your opinion of what is truly important and what really doesn't matter.

And... this is coming from someone who has used this forum for years and owned and administered several forums of my own over the past decade. Even reading your post from a neutral standpoint, I can't help but be reminded of all the self-important, self-qualified noobs I've had to deal with over the years. You'll need to be a little less green around the gills on any forum before you have any real sway over how the forum is run.