FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Briar Patch Herps RIP OFF!!! BEWARE!!
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2004, 09:20 PM   #5
BriarpatchHerps
Subj: Re: chondros_
Date: 7/11/2004 7:16:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time
To: MRico79

______
The photos I sent you of the "Sire & Dam" were supplied to me by the breeder of these animals, Karen Waters from Indianpolis stating they were her breeders from John. She had documentation from "Reptiles by Mack" and had a nice display set up with who I assume was her husband so there was no reason to doubt her, this was the Midwest breeders show in 2002 . When I decided to go a different direction on projects I got back with Karen looking for supportive lineage info and that's the photos she sent me.

______ Any information you can supply as to whose they are would be helpful....I'll check with her and Mack next to get the full story.

Thanks chief,
Wm

Subj: Attn: Karen Waters_
Date: 5/18/2004 3:19:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time
To: troubled_waterss@yahoo.com

______ ____ Mrs. Waters,

I've recently decided to sell a young pair of green tree pythons I recieved from you in August of 2002 at Brian Hahns Expo. If you could supply me with the pedigree information on these animals it would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
William Horn

Subj: Re: Attn: Karen Waters_
Date: 5/23/2004 11:49:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time
To: BriarPatchHerps@aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

BriarPatchHerps@aol.com wrote:

______ ____ Mrs. Waters,

I've recently decided to sell a young pair of green tree pythons I recieved from you in August of 2002 at Brian Hahns Expo. If you could supply me with the pedigree information on these animals it would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
William Horn

Hello William. Here are the animal images you asked for. The olive green animal is the producing yellow biak female and the brighter grass green animal is the yellow_mack male. -K.Waters

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - 50x more storage than other providers!

Subj: High yellow line_
Date: 7/11/2004 7:26:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time
To: mackiii@ameritech.net
File: F28-37H01.ZIP (195344 bytes) DL Time (49333 bps): < 1 minute

______ John,

____________ I picked up a pair of animals in 2002 that were sold to me as being from your high yellow line from a Karen Waters Indianpolis, Indiana. She had purchased her breeders from you as yearlings so it would have been roughly a minimum of six years ago. Does the name ring a bell or do you have any other info? I'm sending photos of the animals she labeled as her sire & dam, take a look and see if either look familiar.

Thanks,
Wm

Subj: John Mack High yellow Green trees._
Date: 7/11/2004 7:36:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time
To: Troubled_Waterss@yahoo.com

______ Karen,

____________ Did you send me the correct breeder information on the Sire & Dam from Macks high yellow line that produced the 0.0.2 I purchased in 2002? I picked them up at the Midwest Breeders show in Indianapolis and requested the info from you earlier this year, get back to me ASAP please.

Wm

**I haven't heard back from Karen Waters or John Mack yet ** but did find the previous correspondence.