FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Unlawful arrest and detention
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 08:00 PM   #66
Durante
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
Dont sweat it,some here excel at hyper dramatization Im sure your content with your priorities dont let a public forum dilute you.
I'm content & can live with my own thoughts. I feel it's fair for me to share my current opinions or thoughts within the guidelines/rules set for site like everyone else. I want for others to express there right to disagree with me especially when they state why the have different view. I learn a lot from these forums especially when discussions remain civil. I cant force anyone to do anything but hope that if its clear my intent isn't to be disrespectful to anyone that I will get treated the same way so that everyone is willing to continue the conversation.

Dennis, I finished my post with "if you get my meaning" which I still believe you dont for the terms I used in the way I meant them. I labeled "thug" in quotes to address similarities to the was Rich used it in his post & when I said when that time comes I'm referring to when nothing is left but to live. I also never stated I only believe in stocking up only on ammo & no food in my post, but did stress the importance I feel one has over the other & that's just an opinion of mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Yeah, sorry if I took that post the wrong way.
I'm not sure if your being sarcastic with the above post. I have read many of your post & agree with a majority of them but if your opinion in regards to me is bad & already set in stone, then I'm sorry you feel that way & will not bother continuing to attempt expressing what I meant. Maybe you already know what I meant & just disagree, either way it's fine. I have no hard feelings & hope you dont either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
A man is not much of a man if he cannot adhere to basic laws of humanity. I don't mean written laws either, but the laws of what is right and wrong.
Rich as I'm sure your aware I value what you think because I've come to you requesting your opinion more then once. I think I understand what you mean by the basic laws of humanity. The problem I have is with no government, no laws, no religion, & no systems in place... are we that much different then animals who follow laws of nature where right & wrong dont exist. I know humans have intelligence, love, etc that separate us from animals & hope your right & it's enough to keep our humanity over the evil in us too