FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy The Serpentarium- Lodi, Ca
Thread: Bad Guy The Serpentarium- Lodi, Ca
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 01:58 AM   #50
TheSerpentarium
Apex,

I'm sorry but I don't see your point, and now we're getting off topic.

It's quite simple; way back when I was breeding snakes out of my house, many years ago, I had an account that I registered in order to let others know about a scam artist who took me for a big loss. I don't believe I ever used the account again. I've never been very big on posting to forums.

Going forward many years (you would have to look at the old name to see just how many years as I've forgotten), I now own a company that consists of multiple locations and a recognized name. It's only fitting to create new accounts that appropriately represent your company (e.g. Facebook page, Twitter, YouTube, etc.). Why should Fauna be any different?

However, I understand if rules are rules, and I would be OK with a moderator removing any account so that I just have one. This current account is the only one relevant to me in my life right now though. So if the old one is removed, people would be losing some valuable information about a scammer. If this new account is removed, then I will not be interested in using the site at all, since I will not be allowed to accurately represent my company, especially when being attacked, which is the topic of this post.

I hope I made myself clear(?)

Either way I'm fine with however the moderators want to handle it. Ultimately, I believe they're smart and will make a wise decision.

Thanks,

Robert Coral
The Serpentarium
www.SnakeMuseum.com