FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy The Serpentarium- Lodi, Ca
Thread: Bad Guy The Serpentarium- Lodi, Ca
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 04:31 PM   #93
Kolt4-5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
That snake looks better than a lot of the freshly imported Gonoyosoma I have seen over the years.

Uhhh......no, most religion does not. Do 'The Crusades' ring a bell? As much as I hate seeing the topic of religion brought into a business discussion regarding reptiles (especially Christianity, which has villified snakes for thousands of years), heres a very accurate depiction of how religions view each other:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55h1FO8V_3w

Back to topic....it sounds like the OP bite off more than he could chew, and tried to backtrack and recover funds from his goof up of choosing the wrong species to work with.

You are correct perhaps I should have not brought religion back into the discussion in an attempt to prove a point. I will say how ever that most religion does promote such things but then throughout history it's shown that people purposefully have twisted the original ideals to fit their personal agenda's. The Crusades is a perfect example of such a thing. As for your standpoint concerning the transaction I believe we are in accord on that one.