FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry BallBids.com?
Thread: Inquiry BallBids.com?
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 05:12 PM   #1043
lonewolfrider
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I'm sorry, but I did not realize that ""I would not as any" means "none" to you. I didn't catch that, and apologize that the phrase you used does not mean "none" to me.

Well, I guess it's my fault in that I did not ask you for your definition of an "adult conversation". Sorry, I thought my questions were direct and pointed to try to obtain some facts from you about your claims. Hate and jealousy? Me? Seriously, you got all that out of my questions to you? Trust me, nothing could be farther from the truth. I have no reason to hate you, and certainly no reason to be jealous at all. I have absolutely no desire to do anything like BallBids, so what is there to be jealous about? I'm retired and got enough to fill my time with my own websites and other interests, thank you very much. Whether BallBids succeeds or fails will have absolutely no impact or effect on me whatsoever. So I'm offering you a chance to tell me facts and thereby all the other reads as well, without a lot of personal and emotional side shows attached, so I can UNDERSTAND what you are saying about BallBids. Isn't that what you WANT?

Seriously, guy, if you actually want an adult conversation, then here's your chance. Or at least fully describe to me what exactly you deem an "adult conversation" really is to you, and I'll see if I can comply with your version of that. I'm sorry if I don't yet understand what you mean by that term...
My bad on the wording but if you really just wanted to know about this you most defiantly would not not be so condescending in your writings. But I will try again for a few since I have a few minutes.