FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Tyson Shuler and Taylor Alfs - Exotic Wonders of the Permian Basin - Midland Texas
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 11:22 PM   #64
rosebud945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Jaymes View Post
This is the one and only time I am going to get on here, and explain myself or the story. This is all a lot to take and all of it, is pointless drama. My name is Tyson, A few months back, I brought a gentlemen into my pet store to help me run it by the name of Micheal Voorhies. Everyone on here should know my name. He came in said he could help us so we said ok. Long story short I know Dont have a pet store and everything I own is at his house. I am not going to sit here and say I didn't trade sean a burm, as for it having a RI. I was not aware and I am sorry for that even tried giving him a op out of the deal and fixing the issue. As for the cages, Those came from a vision dealer and I showed him the chips on the glass. As for the person I sold a tank too that was way to small so it was put. I spoke with him yesterday and he has no issues. He wanted that tank I let him pick it out. It was a 50 Gallon for a 3 1/2 ft Red tail that's a fine size. I have never claimed to be a know it all and am in fact venturing into all of this. However I have made friends with the wrong people and it has cost me my name, which I haven't even had the chance to establish yet. I have many people that will tell you, mainly the gf i spend to much time with herps and taking care of them. SO yea im a little jumped around here and im sorry, but Im not this horrible person. Any complaints they have they started. I was getting imports from sean that died on a customer, Also only animals to die have been chameleons and from one customer, not my fault if you do not know how to take care of your pet. Dont mean to sound like a ass but its true, all the other chameleons I sold are healthy and happy. So if you want to know the whole story ask, and im sorry for wasting so much of your time, with someone deciding to act like a 3 year old.

Tyosn
Yet another clearly written post.

You guys need to clarify your prose here. It really does seem like you are a bunch of high school kids bickering, and not taking the time to communicate well thought out responses, which puts me off, except that animals are involved.

What does this mean, for example?
Quote:
Long story short I know Dont have a pet store and everything I own is at his house.