FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - USARK Legal Action Against FWS Constrictor Rule
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 11:26 AM   #49
brd7666
If anyone is asking for money, and can't answer simple questions or show some kind of proof as to where the money is going, well, that's usually not a good sign.

Fighting among yourselves isn't accomplishing anything positive.

Here is a link to a thread asking people to sign a petition. Remember this?
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...light=petition

The reptile industry needed I believe 25,000 signatures to file the petition. I don't remember the exact number of signers, but, if I remember correctly, there were only around 6,000 signatures. USARK is well aware of this, and so is everyone else. I would have to say, if they couldn't get 25,000 people to sign a petition that costs them nothing, how in the world does anyone expect the reptile world to come up with $250,000?

When USARK first came into existence, they spoiled the plans of some pretty powerful people. So that was a good thing. Hopefully their motives are still genuine.

People need to look at what has already happened. The reptile world has been attacked, and is still being attacked. Reptile owners are losing their rights almost daily. Without enough money to fight back, you can't win, and so far we have lost a lot. Don't think for one minute, both sides are not aware of this. If the pattern continues, don't be surprised if the reptile world loses a lot more. I'm not trying to sound negative here, just pointing out the facts.