FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - An Awful Adoption Experience
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 08:02 PM   #52
SilverRaichu
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadenglock View Post
Again, there is no way the rescue will find a perfect match for their animals, but it doesnt hurt to try! I dont understand why people fight with rescues think its their god given right to adopt an animal because its not, some people are not meant to own animals, and the horror stories (and experiences) ive encountered only prove this. We are all in the same boat here, we are all trying to find good homes for pets both adopters and rescuers..
There is no way, but they act like theyre out there. So your saying that if a dog and a person are not a 100% match for each other and thats its only 90% or 95% then NOT GOOD ENOUGH NO DOG FOR YOU! thats how it is?
So the dog has to spend half or more of its life in foster care in no one else is good enough, mr. perfect hasnt arrived yet?
people fight with rescues not because of some 'god given right' you think we think we have, but because they preach "adopt a pet!" to everyone and when we try we get shot down for stupid things.

Look at the people who have responded to my thread. Like me we've been victimized by rescue and you can clearly see we're nothing less then good pet owners. If you can justify the rescue's reasons for what they did to these people well then I think my point has been made.