FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info "Bigrob" robert walmsley **Not following thru**
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 01:22 PM   #55
Kodieh
Quote:
Originally Posted by cguarino30 View Post
and again, the issue of the snake's alleged death is really moot here. Even if we accept on faith that everything Rob says is true, it still doesn't excuse any of his actions (lack of communication, withholding paperwork) because the animal died WELL after any point where Vic could be blamed, and Rob made no attempt whatsoever to bring vic into the loop on the discussion. Nobody guarantees health for 11 days, and in addition, I am not aware of any ailment that can affect snakes that could be completely undetectable at the time of purchase, not interfere with a copulation that Rob himself claims occurred, and then kill the animal within 11 days. Even if the snake DID die (which I am still not convinced occurred anyway), you would be hard pressed to prove it was Vic's responsibility.
I questioned why discuss it either, but if Vic was to get pick of the litter from Robert as part of the trade agreement (which hasn't been stated until recent posts) then the animal dying but not being dead leaves Robert with a full clutch to do as he pleases.