FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info "Bigrob" robert walmsley **Not following thru**
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 03:59 PM   #107
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
Back in RealityLand, I think you are even more questionable by going into such a defensive position from such a short statement, especially when you recently bashed a poster because the Bad Guy was a friend of yours ... who ended up being in the wrong. You questioned this posters integrity, why can't anyone touch you?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...50#post1468350
ok please re read my post regarding this. Lucille called me questionable after nothing from me. I'm sorry but i should not voice my opinion? Nick if you feel I'm questionable that's your right to do so. nick If I right now with nothing pointing at you to be questionable call you questionable because of whatever I feel even if no proof is there do you have no right to post something back? If you do post something does this make you now questionable since you defended yourself and wrote how you felt(without childish and abusive language)? Nick you have the right to feel how u want it is your right! With the added thread that I posted in for the Hampers you call that bashing? Ok again it is your opinion. But this childish nonsense that is going on now above this post bantering back and forth and going off topic that is the reason why I said and I'll say it again that people are hesitant to come on here. It seems people have a tendency to going off topic and make an issue get overlooked and start another one. Also Lucille I cannot see what your link shows.

Back to the issue. He has stated he is done and that's it. I will not be getting my paperwork and that was why the thread was started. I'm sorry if the above is defensive and makes me look questionable but it's the truth. By the way Lucille retracted what she said, let a dead horse stat dead without beating it.