FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Inquiry on Todd Gearheart
Thread: Inquiry Inquiry on Todd Gearheart
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 08:21 AM   #78
jacuoco88
This has been Todd Gearheart's modus operandi for YEARS !!!!!

Todd Gearheart has had a pattern and practice of engaging in these types of fraudulent business practices for years. It amazes me how he's been able to get away with it for so long. Perhaps the State of Florida should concern itself with eradicating this breed of snake instead of obsessing over the invasive Burmese Python. Todd Gearheart is the Bernie Madoff of the pet trade. He takes "pre-orders" from imports that never arrive and sells stock that doesn't exist. Then when the fraud victim takes to the Internet to expose him, he goes into mental meltdown mode and makes irrational and unfounded allegations against the person he victimized. Next, he unravels into a state of paranoid delusions with his claims of grand conspiracies and moderator bias. I only learned about this thread after I filed my own thread in the Insect/Arachnid BOI. This guy's all over the place !!
Two new things I learned about Gearheart from this thread is that he dislikes people from New York and Miami and he hates when people use exclamation points. Will someone get this guy the help he so desperately needs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!