FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Manny Frade of Prefect Predators
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 11:22 PM   #118
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowkazoo View Post
I have to say, I kind of feel like this thread is one-sided. It seems like this was mostly the result of a lot of miscommunication between Manny and Jendee. I still don't understand why she sold the snake he sent her. I can understand his hesitation to send her squaretail back since he sent her a snake that is worth more than the one he is borrowing. Should she not have to send at least some of the money back to him?
It appears one-sided because manny chose to continue the discussion on FB. Apparently, objective opinions scare him, so he's decided to hash it out among friends. If you read the FB posts that Jendee has copied, you're likely to see a noticeable difference in the tone of the responses. I don't think it's an accident that he'd rather be among those who choose to be part of his little group. That's not even taking into consideration the fact that, over there, he can make any post he dislikes completely disappear.

She likely sold it because she believed that it fully accounted for the "credit" that manny said she was due, well before the extra breeding season was discussed. If that's the case, I completely agree with her interpretation of their correspondence. From very early on, he made it clear that he felt he owed her something. At NO point - until after she asked for her own snake back - did manny ever specify that her continued possession of the VPI was in any way definitely contingent on him keeping her snake for an extra breeding season.

You may choose to say that I've based my opinion solely on my obvious dislike of manny, and that I'm acting out some vendetta. It wouldn't surprise me. However, even after being witness to his lies, and still choosing to put yourself in the position where you subsequently suffered first-hand from his misrepresentation, you still support him. From an objective standpoint, I'd have to think that my own stance is the more rational of the two.