FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Marco Romero aka Bullyeast@yahoo.com- AVOID AT ALL COSTS
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 02:39 PM   #10
Yogi Bear
Quote:
Originally Posted by cguarino30 View Post
That's why I gave him a deadline. He's been telling me to wait just a little while longer for 4 months now, and it obviously isn't going to happen. In my opinion, there is absolutely no reason why you couldn't get you that refund immediately. It is not my problem if you can't get it back from his supplier. My transaction was with him. It is his responsibility to deal with a supplier, otherwise what is it that he brings to the table?
If he were a proper businessman, he would have contacted you stating that he is having extreme problems with your order and will be refunding your full deposit amount because he is unable to fulfill it at this time and does not know when he will be able to. Then, he should have dealt with his supplier as need be. No one in their right mind would expect a customer to wait for lengths on end without a shipping date for this long while holding onto the customer's money.

I truly hope that he does the right thing and sends your full refund back to you soon!!