FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - limit this site to sells for pet. propagation. education. collecting purposes
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 05:42 PM   #37
Ron Allen
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
In answer to you: If you don't like the way I run this site then don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.
You see Rich, you just made my point for me. YOURS IS THE ONLY OPINION THAT MATTERS HERE. And while the benefits of fauna are undeniable and I intend to continue to use the HELPFUL resources of the site, I will not be a financial supporter of it in the future. As far as going elsewhere, I do go elsewhere, and I care enough about those sites to have this same discussion there if necessary as well. I get where you are coming from as far as Liberty and freedom are concerned. 5 minutes on my facebook page would more than confirm that. So I'll leave you with this quote from Edmund Burke...

“But what is liberty without wisdom and without virtue? It is the greatest of all possible evils; for it is folly, vice, and madness, without tuition or restraint. Those who know what virtuous liberty is, cannot bear to see it disgraced by incapable heads, on account of their having high-sounding words in their mouths.”
― Edmund Burke