FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 12:08 PM   #382
chaosaffect
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
The issue is, they didn't ask for those replacements now, they immediately asked for those replacements, so there was not time lost when those requests were made. And there was much less trauma at that point. The other two parties tried to blackmail Andrew into giving up the nicer animals under threats of being dishonest about what happened and having the very emotional picture displayed on this thread. Demanding unfair compensation under threat of harm, I don't know if you have looked up the definition of blackmail, but that pretty well takes care of it.

Andrew did not handle himself or this situation properly, and has shown himself to be petty and spiteful in this situation. However, I still stand by my belief that if the uninvolved parties had remained uninvolved, the OP would have been made happy immediately.

Chris
Oh, there's no doubt that if the other two hadn't gotten involved it would've gone differently. I don't totally buy Andrew's reasoning, though. In the end he lost both his money and his reputation. Heavy price to pay for stubbornness.