FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Buyers Beware-Michael Nino
Thread: Bad Guy Buyers Beware-Michael Nino
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 10:04 PM   #4
gracie
Sure, LauraB, here's a complete copy/paste of all our emails back and forth so far

5:53 PMMessage starred Re: trade for salmons
FROM michael nino TO You Hide Details Frommichael nino ToDiana Mason
lol omg whata bunch of shit!
i take in animals that need attention and bring them from deaths door to pet quality. Nice setup, friend of the haters.

On Friday, November 8, 2013 5:34 PM, Diana Mason <dhm198555@yahoo.com> wrote:

Oooo, no thanks, all those animals look extremely sick, under weight, and/or dehydrated. Their cages look like they haven't been cleaned in weeks. I'm sry, but no, thanks anyway. Also you may want to let people no ahead of time that your animals all seem to have some sort of major defect from missing limbs and toes to deformed and missing tails.

To: Diana Mason <dhm198555@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, November 8, 2013 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: trade for salmons

Hi Diane,
Im always interested in a trade, I thought i sent you an email with descriptions of the available dragons i have(had)
here is a copy of it
"i have 2 juvenile hypo trans from blood bank dragons stock. these go for $425.- on blood Banks List
I have several adult citrus, that fire up nicely when heated well.
I have a non marketed leusistic german giant x citrus white male I was keeping for breeding, he is from the Daichu line and will make incredible babies. I have 1 male with a scarlet throat I thought was a female until i put it with a male and saw it turn aggressive and puff up lol.
Without pics thats a general description of whats on the table.
let me know if anything interests you and ill be taking photos as i said.
Thanks "
I am working several trades and purchases and apologize, i thought id gotten back to you as well with pictures, here they are in this email. some may be gone by the time you respond, im working a trade on a super salmon also and am dying for it.
I hope in all of these theres something you like that noone has chosen yet.
I do still have the cage setup for the chameleon as well.
Heres a link to my facebook album showing it
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

let me know if you want it or ill be taking it to the show tomorrow to sell.
Sincerely
Michael

On Thursday, November 7, 2013 10:36 PM, Diana Mason <dhm198555@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hey, never heard back from you, were you still interested in a trade?

Sent: Monday, November 4, 2013 1:34 PM

i have 2 juvenile hypo trans from blood bank dragons stock. these go for $425.- on blood Banks List
I have several adult citrus, that fire up nicely when heated well.
I have a non marketed leusistic german giant x citrus white male I was keeping for breeding, he is from the Daichu line and will make incredible babies. I have 1 male with a scarlet throat I thought was a female until i put it with a male and saw it turn aggressive and puff up lol.
Without pics thats a general description of whats on the table.
let me know if anything interests you and ill be taking photos as i said.
Thanks
Michael

On Saturday, November 2, 2013 9:28 AM, Diana Mason <dhm198555@yahoo.com> wrote:

Okay well, just tell me what you actually have for trade, that way you may or may not even need to take pics.

Sent: Saturday, November 2, 2013 1:19 AM

sorry i was sleeping all day, not feeling well, im going to be out of town all day saturday, ill try to get it done by Monday, apologies for the delay.
Michael

On Friday, November 1, 2013 8:41 PM, Diana Mason <dhm198555@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hey, was just wondering if you had a chance to snap some pics? In the meantime could you just lemme know what it is you have for trade? Some info on the beardies, like age, sex, morph types. ect. Thanks

To: "dhm198555@yahoo.com" <dhm198555@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, November 1, 2013 10:59 AM

Hi Diana,
im hoping to upload photos this afternoon ortonight at the latest. I have 6 trades im working and need to get the photos up if I want them to go through.
Hopefully tonight
Michael

Thanks for responding so quickly
Show message history

On Friday, November 1, 2013 7:43 AM, michael nino <malestrom22@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello
I saw your ad on fauna for:
1.0 cb salmon het albino. Ugly but good genetics. On left in pic. Also in shed.

0.1 cb poss. super salmon het albino. Sister to above male, VERY nice salmon, purchased as super but again has not been proven yet. On right in pic and also in shed.

Im interested in them both but preferrably the female or both. you asked me to email you at this addy so here i am, ill be taking pics of available dragons later today, the chameleon is no longer with me.
Thanks
Michael 610-449-4125