FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I need my profile deleted ASAP please.
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 05:15 PM   #94
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiappini92 View Post
I asked to be removed all posts and everything ya see this is what sucks about you folks on the Internet. You just assume your all smart and that anyone who opposes you shouldn't exist. I don't know how any of you get by in real life with that attitude. But this is exactly why I don't screw around with Internet communities anymore. Here I am trying to do a good deed, apologize for my past actions AND give away a free animal and here are y'all basically smacking my generosity out of my hand over a post that's almost 2 years old. I would make an insult right about now but I know I'm better than that unlike some people on this forum.
Well, why did YOU bring up a two year old thread? Aren't YOU the one who pulled yourself back into the spotlight? Aren't YOU the one opposing a policy of this site? Aren't YOU the one with the attitude that says you know better than I how to run my site? Aren't YOU still now screwing around with internet communities? And aren't YOU trying to force the pretension that you never existed on this site by asking to be removed?