FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - A couple of questions for Neil Gub...The Snake Pit
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2002, 03:33 PM   #21
Ken Harbart
Wow Lennox, that was a very long, somewhat incoherent, bit of pseudoreasoning that you posted there. I won't even address "Gary Ellis" any further because he's already demonstrated how much of a joke he is. The idiot can't even get his own lies straight.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well. well, well. It's your old pal Lennox again. Sorry it took so long to reply but I didn't have the time to stay on the computer to wait for the sheep to jump off the cliff.
</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Sheep don't jump off cliffs Lennox. If you're going to try to insult someone with an analogy, get it right. Lemmings are the animals that jump off cliffs.
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">First and foremost my post was not an attack, it was simply and rather politely a series of questions. Then an enterage of internet body guards came to his defense in a not so amiable manner. I only asked Neil a few questions.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Yeah Lennox- you're a regular saint. Your post was no less an ad hominem attack than the subsequent replies that it received.
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In response to those who have stated that the store is clean, maybe my information is outdated. Perhaps Neil has changed his ways, although I doubt it.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
This statement shows that you have developed your prjudice, and will not accept any other answer. Why not go in there and see if you are wrong, or is it just easier to hold on to that prejudice?
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Another topic that I would like to address is everyone's &nbsp;fascination with my genatalia.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Replies about a person's lack of gonads can be expected when that person goes about things in the wrong way. The correct way to deal with any problem is to first address it with that person. Always start things out at the lowest level. Unfortunately, your rationale on why you didn't say anything to Neil in person is merely pseudoreasoning. Lennox, if you believe that rationale, you are only lying to yourself.
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Richie Luna acts like a 5th grade school yard bully. Lennox was being completely rational and reasonable and Richie goes and acts like a immature boy.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Oh what the heck. I know I said I wasn't going to further address the village idiot, but he makes it so tempting. Gary, does it make you a little bit jealous that Ritchie at least knows his own name? Or is it that he's honest, and you're not?