FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Moment of clairity??
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004, 09:16 PM   #8
beakgeek
Brian

As someone who was married for 11 years and then divorced I think I might be able to shed some light. In the course of two years I was single, I dated about 20 different women. A good portion of those were 1-2 dates. Mostly, things did not work out after they found out I had a daughter from a previous marriage, and then suddenly had no interest; despite initial physical attraction.

From reading your posts I gather that to you women are trinkets/prizes for you to dominate. You need to realize that there are LOTS of very intelligent and attractive women out there that are probably what you would consider "hotties", but you have yet to figure it out. You need to take some time off and figure yourself out. Only after that can you truly figure out what you really want, and will be able to be in a caring, giving realtionship.

Women are just like men, despite some current male thinking, they want to be loved, cared for, and participate in a good relationship. Good relationship = loving, caring, understanding, appreciating, and providing sexual satisfaction(i.e. reading your partner and giving them what they desire).

Anyone can be be a slut - man or woman. A person who knows themselves well enough to engage the opposite sex in a stimulating, exciting relationship is a true find. Good luck in your seach.

Regards,

Terry