FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - "Board of Inquiry®" is a federally registered trademark.
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 11:14 PM   #20
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
What would be the right way?

You are actively trying to harm this site. I don't think you are going to get one minute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish44 View Post
I'm sorry if this taken the wrong way however would you happen to have the serial or registration number for "BOI"? I can find the trademarks on "board of inquiry" but can't seem to locate the one for BOI. Thanks, Wes.
So you can say that this forum is using underhanded tactics...(which in fact Rich is not...But anyway) and then you want to be treated with respect and have your questions answered? You're trying to infringe on his trademark and you want him to address you? You're real smart

G'luck with that, and your little attitude you have towards this site. Seems you're with the right people on those FB BOI...Like Christine Kilroy. Yep, great person to be around out there. Considering how she screwed over a member on here and got sympathy for herself from everyone for things that NEVER happened and she lied about. Enjoy the company you keep.