FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami)
Thread: Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami)
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 09:34 AM   #154
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junranpd View Post
I just had a terrible experience with snake at sunset. I was buying a rhino iguana for my friend 's birthday gift and her birthday is Oct.26th. I purchased the iguana on Oct. 22nd(Wednesday) and I asked them if they can show me some individual pics that I can chose from and ship the iguana out on Oct.23rd(Thursday). However since I payed the money, they NEVER reply to ANY of my e-mails or messages till now and they dont even provide any phone numbers on their website and the reason is "Due to high call volume at our retail location, we prefer emails for questions. Please email questions to albinoturtles@comcast.net. Emailing us is a much faster, personalized experience. " e-mailing is this the much faster,personalized experience? WTF!? I have sent at least 12 messages and couple e-mails to them. Now, I am asking to cancel the order and return my money since the reptile seems will never arrive on time. It has been 3 days that they still have not reply to any of my e-mails. Just horrible!!!!!!! I extremely not recommend if you want any of your question to be answered.
I'll give my opinion on the thread you started.