FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Your thoughts please! How can we improve...
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 03:32 PM   #40
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldBoid View Post
Is there anyway classified adds could automatically be set to lock after 30 days? If the op wants to repost all he or she would need to do was delete the now locked add and repost. I am getting real tired of seeing something of interest and opening the thread to find out it's from a year ago and was resurrected this morning by someone...that someone also usually goes on to bring up at least 5 other topics from 1-2 years ago asking the same question, "Is this still available? Call me at 1-800-ICANTREDDADATE, I am very interested.", thus making the classifieds look stale and annoying the #/^& out of most of us.
It's just not that simple here. Every change made will be appreciated by 10 percent of the membership, hated by a different 10 percent, and not make a bit of difference to the other 80%. So paying for custom programming changes of that nature are only going to be done when felt it is necessary and prudent.