FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Scaredy Cat Geckos and Pokey's Geckos
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 04:01 PM   #35
ScaredyCatAsh
I wanted to come on here and post this picture of the gecko that was sold to Joshua that I had taken a few days before the show to attempt selling it online. Just so you can see here the gecko does not look sickly in any way. (Exact date gecko picture was take 4.7.15)

Also I would like to mention something that the OP has failed to mention about the two geckos he had purchased together one dying and one not. First of all, my gecko was in a 8oz Alur delicup with a black liner (more prone to heat up in the sun since it's black). The gecko that survived was in a 32oz Alur with a white liner. Also it was a RTB sized male about 30+ grams I would say.

Also the OP never messaged me or contacted me when he noticed the FTS. I would have gladly taken that gecko back and given him a credit or another gecko. I am truly sorry that I had failed to see the FTS it must not be as bad is mentioned because I'm sure I would have noticed it before packaging it and I to be honest I swamped deli cups because I wanted to give the second gecko more space in case it got hot on the the OP's drive home.
Attached Images