FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 01:57 PM   #311
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhegaldragons View Post
this does not surprise me , I had a similar situation with terri, and unfortunately my bearded did not make it , she also became very hostile towards me , and said its my fault and that I had caused my pet to be impacted , and most likely will die , I am a vet tech, and a specialty vet tech in exotics and avian pets , and my dragon was not impacted , I did xrays , barium studies , endoscopy and when it died , a necropsy was performed and the pathologist never found any kind of impaction or obstruction .

my pet did not eat for approximately two months , of which I had to force feed my dragon , my temperature was adequate , and my diet as well , last thing Terri made up was that my cage was not big enough for the dragon and this was the reason for her not eating ,
I mean it was excuse after excuse about the dragons , the real truth is she sold a sick dragon that ended up dying and didn't want to take responsibility for it, I agree with you , if your going to buy a dragon from terri somella , make sure you do your homework , cause my experience was not a good one , and from asking other breeders in my area , seems this is her way of doing business, and quite frankly for the pices she's harging she should take more responsibility In what she sells , I also paid her a hefty price for the dragon, but will never buy a dragon from her ever again .
What did the necropsy show was the cause of death?