FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Mike Matson of Mike's Phat Frog is a scammer !!
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 06:55 PM   #129
jrsexotics
I'm sorry but this entire message is invalid. Rick still has the rack to keep these animals in. Rick has no business terms of service anywhere as he is not a business..

Like rick said "not my problem mike that you lost your inventory and cannot pay". Not my problem that he sold off or didn't sell his "rack enclosure" for these animals.

I am very easy to work with. However, if you come at me like a jerk I will give you the same attitude that you give me. My skin is fairly thick but there was a certain point that rick should not have crossed and he did.

They are being shipped back to him period. This deal is done and over. If the animals are sent back to me I will assume they are free and give them away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
I know I'm not the only one who sees that you are the one putting the frogs in harms way mike. I'm not supporting him, I don't know him and never heard of him till this thread was started. Please show me where in the original deal it said you could return them. That's no different then if you had paid for them before shipping and asked for your money back when you returned them. Very few reptile breeders/sellers have in their T.O.S. that you can return an animal you bought for a cash refund. As soon as you accepted the shipment the frogs were yours and the money was his. You can't just change your mind weeks/months later. You may be losing the shipping money but he is losing a lot more and that imo is just not fair. If he is willing to take them back are you willing to send the funds before shipping for all the enclosures he needs to buy and for whatever he is losing from calling out Tuesday to receive the frogs? Personally that would be the only way I would even consider taking them back and I'd want the funds to feed them for the 60 day quarentine period as well. If you hadn't made this deal and had them shipped to you he could have already sold them to someone else and now he has to wait 2 months to even advertise them.