FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer )
Thread: Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer )
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 02:11 PM   #91
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
Markus,

Unfortunately, Thats how this BOI works. A person comes on with a dispute, right or wrong. Then a few of the regulars that like to agitate people come on. If you look at just a few of Chris's post you can see this is what he does. He has over 1,900 post with mostly one liners trying to get people riled up. He's a 51 year old man acting like he's 14 child that just discovered the internet. Just ignore him.

Then you get the few people that didn't like they way you responded, maybe you disagreed with them on Facebook etc. Nows their chance to say how they calmly corrected you on Facebook and you left them bad karma etc. How you didn't do this or that when you texted them etc.

You will also get the armchair attorneys and judges that have already decided your case. They know the laws in every state, the amount of fines etc. You can get a lot of great legal advise on this form.

The new one, that I haven't heard before was: "Tell his wife" This one had me chuckling. FYI My wife is fully aware of the arrangement that Mike and I have.

I will say the BOI has a few good regulars. They ask good questions and stay impartial.

Garrett
It's always the ones who are wrong that get easily "agitated" by us "regulars". By all means Markus, do what your boss says and not as he does, and ignore me lol!