FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Dav Kaufman - Beware
Thread: Bad Guy Dav Kaufman - Beware
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 08:26 AM   #6
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Exactly. If a person sells a snake as an 'x' and takes money for it, he warrants it is an 'x'. Whether he is a producer, broker, it does not matter, what is important is that he is the seller to that buyer.

He must make things right with the buyer directly and then if he wishes he can go against the person who gave or sold the 'not x' to him, but the seller cannot change positions and tell the buyer to deal with the seller's supplier.

From the alleged texts from Dav Kaufman:"I have worked very hard to produce quality animals and maintain a very positive reputation for the past 20 years so if you choose to post this all over the Internet that is your prerogative but I will defend myself and my reputation"

Trying to slither away by saying you were only a broker is not a good defense, if that is what happened.

The ONLY defense to all this is bad luck, that the critter is what it is supposed to be but never proved out.

With Lucille and Dan as well.
Mr. Kaufman needs to make things right, with you, if he told you the snake is a Leopard but, after a couple of breedings, the snake didn't prove out to be what it was sold to you as.
Mr. Kaufman, if he so chooses, can go to the person, who traded the snake to him, to seek whatever loss he had to take (due to making things right with you).