FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Dav Kaufman - Beware
Thread: Bad Guy Dav Kaufman - Beware
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 08:46 AM   #7
homeya100
IMO, Dav is completely in the wrong here and sometimes you need to bite the bullet and do the right thing if you wish to maintain a flawless reputation. I can speak on this because I actually found myself in a similar situation a few years ago. I sold someone a "white" snake that I believed to also have pastel in it. The buyer got multiple clutches that first season and did not produce a single pastel. So without question, I manned up... told them to keep/sell the original snake and also gave them another pastel "white" snake to replace the one that did not prove. Thats how I believe these sort of situations should be handled. I let them keep/sell the original one to make up for there lost clutches that they were banking on to have pastel in them. I think the deal that the OP offered to make up for it was MORE THAN FAIR on his behalf. Sad to see that people will throw their 20 year rep out the window over $1000...

*I wrote "white" snake instead of the exact morph to maintain anonymity of the project*