FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Chael Downey (Riley Downey) stole my gecko
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 09:41 AM   #29
RDSelect
Hello again

I got paid by paypal, so this issue is completely resolved.

On the phone, I caught a male, who's saying he's Riley's father. Of course, there's a possibility Riley pretended his father. So, I decided to repeat calls forever, until I'd finally get paid. Right after the talk with his father(?), Riley activated his FB account as "Chael Downey" and tried to start conversation again. Since he had blocked me and I couldn't reply back, I had to call them for every reply to his one-sided messages. Then, They agreed to pay and explained they had opened a new paypal account, asking me to wait for another 24 hours. However, I got paid in 10 mins. I thought it weird but it was the case.

I have no idea about the undelivered check, since Riley didn't show and provide me with any tracking information. My colleague went to the bank to inquire about the status of it, but it turned out that only the bank account holder is allowed to do so. We felt at a loss what to do only by ourselves, when Riley refused to reply back to us and disappeared on FB.

I don't think Riley and his father(?) liked to create a paypal account to make the payment, if the certified US check was cashed out and the money was stolen by someone else. So, I still don't believe it was sent by Riley and also I assume he had an obligation to clarify to me the status of the delivery if he wanted to claim there was a good reason for 10 days of delay. He explained to me it'd arrive in 2 days, when he said it was sent.

As per his request to want to delete his home address, I've deleted it from my posts on FB, but I couldn't do it on BOI. I was able to recover PM with him and explained that to him. Attached is how I explained to him in response to his request. I hope he understands that.

P.S.

I didn't know he was a boy. I still don't know his true age, but he looked old enough by his profile picture he used to show on FB. He issued a certified US check by his name on it. His personal information on FB said born year 1994, which means about 21 years old. Now it seems he used other person's face (Riley Downey at google+, a different Riley Downey) I remembered the face very well and didn't suspect he's still a boy.
Attached Images