FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Rockabirdie "Thomas" or "James Munoz"....extremely frustrating.
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 05:18 AM   #9
Rockabirdie
Originally yes, I told Chris that I needed to sell the animal before I could refund him, due to lack of funds. I told him possibly by the end of the week, but did not want to make any promises I could not keep. There was confusion and misunderstanding on both are parts. The conversation got heated. At that point I decided I no longer wanted to do business with Chris, and told him I would have his refund by the end of the week Sunday, knowing I would have funds from another deal, and just wanted this done. Seeing how he was getting a refund, I was under no obligation to hold the animal for any reason. I transferred funds from another acct so I would have enough to send a refund. Chris decided to file a dispute before the timeline ended. The funds were held, which normally would not have been a problem, but I was $1.77 short. Because of that I could not issue the refund with the PayPal funds, and would be taken from the connected bank acct, which did not have the funds to cover it. Chris was very frustrated by this, but all he had to do was wait an hour or two. Well within the timeline of promise. For some reason I was having trouble doing it from my phone, and told him I would do it from home. His money was refunded within the timeline promised.