FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK
Thread: Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 05:05 PM   #36
AaronSerio
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUGER'S KRITTER View Post
I guess no one reads all the ads that are on this post I have said a couple times all the snakes are here I do not want them he needs to ship them back on his expense not mine he is the one that has messed up since the beginning number one he did not send all the snakes number 2 he did not check his local laws about the gun number 3 he sent me a snake that was sick can someone please tell me what I have done wrong
So ship him the original two guns? You still got 11 snakes. I'm sure the last one he still has isn't worth the two guns combined.

I personally believe you should ship the snakes back at your expense. He paid for them to get to you, you couldn't live up to your end of the bargain in any sense so if you ship them back then both of you are out the same amount of money. On top of that, the sick snake is then sent back so there's no issue with it anymore. It's done.

If neither of you want that, then if you've sold any snakes, use that money to ship them back and if there's any remainder give it to Alex since all the snakes belong to him anyway (you never finished your end of the deal).

If you haven't sold any snakes, sell one and use it to pay for shipping. Alex is only out 1 snake instead of 11.