FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Lesly Erin Crested Gecko Scammer - Exoticleecrested
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 06:29 PM   #9
The Magic maker
Really??

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteGeckos View Post
The person behind the Facebook finally responded tonight saying that they took over for Lesly about the time Lesly went inactive. Again I'm not entirely sure who is the person behind the account, it would be stupid to assume everything is true considering I was scammed. The person behind the account said they would start over, they told me that they took over Leslie's page due to the fact it was already started and it had a few likes. In the end I did not get my $210 back which sucks but, it is worse having no morals and scamming people. I'll keep this thread updated if something comes up related to this issue.

Thanks everyone and hopefully this won't happen to any of you. Always buy from trusted breeders, google their name, etc just to be sure.
I don't know understand why you are posting now. You can not make a claim on PayPal because it's been 2 years! For all we know the Lesly could be 6 feet under. Im sorry for what you went through but it's your fault for being in the position you are in now because you should have taken action sooner!