FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - 2 female geckos left, priced to sell, and one good deal for you!
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2004, 03:37 AM   #1
Leo Lover
Arrow 2 female geckos left, priced to sell, and one good deal for you!

These are the last 2 that I need to sell and I would like to sell them very quickly. I dont have too many more days left as the weather is starting to get colder, but I am still able to ship Nov 1-3.

I will take paypal so we can get these 2 girls shipped out to you as soon as possible.

For both of them they are $175 SHIPPED! If you dont like the price, MAKE AN OFFER, but make a reasonable one.

If you purchase these 2 females I will throw in a FREE SAMPLE of my gut-load to you, and I will also give you a $10 OFF COUPON to any '05 offspring that you want next year from me. Doesn't matter what it is. The coupon will expire in one year from the date I make it out for. If you are interested in this grab these 2 females because no one else will get this coupon but the person who purchases both of these geckos.

This female comes from Kelli Hammack-HISSS bloodlines. This girls father was purchased directly from Kelli. I can assure you she looks much better in person, any of my customers will tell you that.

This other one is from un-known bloodlines. Good for outcrossing for new blood.

I ship overnight UPS to your door and will use a heat pack because of the cooler weather. These 2 geckos are very well cared for.

Please email me at leoloverslizardlounge@msn.com or call me at 920-229-0773 if you are interested.

NO TRADES!

Serious buyers only please as I want to move these out FAST!