FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - 'Tis the season!
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 07:36 PM   #15
Scooter1685
Thanks Cliff. I'll be getting him an appointment as soon as possible, just to be on the safe side.

Lilly ate yesterday, about an hour after I posted. The rat was less than half the weight I usually offer her, but with her illness and possible pregnancy I think smaller is better. I'm glad she ate despite all that.

It's been a super crazy season. We had a baby four weeks premature, I've had to look for extra work to help cover things, Lilly's caught a respiratory infection, I have a surprising amount of work with the boas (my own fault, building up so quickly and breeding so many at once)... It just never seems to end. Feels like I'm always exhausted.

On the positive side, it looks like the season is going well. Four of the five females I decided to breed this year are pretty swollen. A couple of them have gotten far more defensive than usual, which I suppose is understandable. Don't want to disturb them too much so it will probably be another 3-4 weeks before I get more pictures up.

In the meantime, best of luck to everyone! I'm pretty excited to see what spring brings!