FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer )
Thread: Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer )
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 11:44 PM   #1365
Jonathan M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
That's awesome that you had such a great experience! I am curious though, as to why you waited to post it on a thread where seemingly no one got what they bargained for, if anything at all. You posted a good guy thread in 2011. You posted a good guy thread on 8-25-2014 about Charles Shankin. My mistake, you called him a "great guy". You posted on the Bearded Dragons discussion forum inquiring about your Pagona Barbata and Mitcheli. No mention of Garret and not good guy post about your great experience with him. Just curious as to why. What was the "appropriate amount of time" you got them shipped to you? Was it over a year?
You are ruining the spirit of the BOI, and your obsessive posting and conspiracy hunting has made this entire thread a joke. It's not your responsibility to attack literally every single person who posts an opinion in this thread that differs from yours. In fact I think the moderators should be reprimanding you for antagonizing those who are coming here to post there own first hand accounts. You are doing nothing but dissuading people from posting who might actually have useful input, simply because no one wants to have to be interrogated by some random obsessive on the internet.

You have no actual skin in this disagreement, and you have very clearly convoluted this thread with your own nonsense for so many pages that none of the original parties are even posting anymore. You need to step away from this thread.

If the OP has any sense and isn't making some things up himself, then there are very clear and straight forward ways for him to attempt to seek legal restitution. They are not great options, but that is how business in the real world works. As an adult, he is fully capable of, and fully responsible for, pursuing such options on his own and in the course of this thread has been given quite a bit of advice on how to proceed with that. At this point, the thread has served it's purpose of alerting the community, and now it's up to the parties involved to do the rest.

You are doing more harm than anything with you incessant bumping and attacking of anyone who dare post here, and I can guarantee that nothing you say here at this point will help the parties involved reach a conclusion.

You have essentially made this thread useless. Let these adults handle their business on their own from here, and if the OP doesn't pursue restitution on his own let it be his lesson to learn.

And for everyone's sake, stop antagonizing every single person who posts in this thread.

You've attacked at least three people that I can think of who've just come here to say they had a good experience with Garrett.... which is the point of the BOI...That is entirely inappropriate on your part. The tone you've taken with those posters including this last poster is completely accusatory, and downright rude. It is not up to you to harshly interrogate every person who has had good experiences, and that honestly has to stop.

The point has been made here. Let the parties involved handle their business, and let anyone who has questions about Garrett Smith search his name here and make their own conclusions. You're degrading the BOI beating this horse for so long.