FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Chris Davis aka calebroad
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 09:17 AM   #34
nickolasanastasiou
Laura, I decided to bring the direct he-and-I communication exchange matter to light after the threats and the lack of discontinuation of odd and increasingly aggressive messages despite having made the attempt to move on and clarify our (and the deal's) status (in case there was some kind of residual ambiguity in the same way that people who say they are "interested" sometimes feel like that means the same thing as having bought an animal).

However, since a conditional statement about me having something else to add was mentioned by Melissa, I felt it would be of value to share that, behind the scenes, I had also been baselessly accused of various things in the form of abuse of role (in four ways, two of which I addressed here and at least two of which were evaluated by Rich beforehand). This was not in the email messages from Chris addressing me directly, so I consider it a pertinent addition. I have attended to the bits on moderator impropriety in a jocular way so as to highlight the absurdity of the claims. It is the type of charge that is taken seriously all the same, but dismissal has been achieved.

Moving on from the matter of the contents of the emails and the moderator impropriety accusations had already taken place as of earlier, but I can still point out in the nearer-present point that the continued "bullying" assertions are hollow. Everything is getting labeled with "bullying", it seems, like the out-of-sorts overreaction to "some comments" as though it was some reptile cabal strategic signal (Illuminati, assemble!). The use of "bullying" here is a mislabeling of "not one particular party's way" as I am seeing it. Saying one is taking responsibility is a positive step that I endorse. Following it up with a persistent "bullying" type of attempted defense in response to criticism or comment (literally including the words "some comments"...) that is not bullying runs counter to that positive step and the claim comprising that positive step.

I do not anticipate the need for me to go on about these points, as I do believe they have been covered well enough on my end. I would only feel the need to continue discussion of the matter if prompted by a question, personal/direct address, or the broach of some unmentioned matter that I either feel the need (or inclination) to weigh in on as a principle actor. I hope to see Chris succeed and progress. Were that not my desire, this would not have been labeled an "Info" thread upon inception. I can readily say that if someone else (as in other than myself) had received any threats of physical harm, my generosity in that regard would much, much curtailed, but for myself an exception to lean more positively is my elective.