FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mikes Phat Frogs)
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 06:04 PM   #42
jrsexotics
Last communication along with him letting me know all of the peppermints were doing great. No complaints

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
I will address Mr. Bumps claims on here. I will not argue back and forth with members that are not involved in the transaction.

*Frogs were overheated during transit which resulted in a loss of some of the animals. One other box experienced the same that went to a large reptile company. There animals were replaced in the following few weeks as it was only peppermints and greens.
*40 degree temp change between day and night from Fullerton,CA to Butler,PA.
**** fedex did not keep the boxes in a cool area while traveling to be shipped out of California.
*Mr. Bump lost a few animals upon arrival and proceeded to for a few following days.
*He was told they would be replaced. Not only the DOA but the Entire box of 20 frogs for the inconvenience of the DOA.
*I have produced plenty of peppermints in the last two months for replacements but have not produced pure lime green albinos.
*Last check in from MR bump was the end of April (SEE attached below) when he was made aware that peppermints were only out of the water.
* I have not had any messages from mr bump since
*May 22nd he opened a PayPal claim for a refund on all of the animals minus shipping. (Total box loss was 9 out of 20) so, keeping 11 frogs for free seems reasonable to him.
* I was not aware of the PayPal claim until 2-3 days ago.

* Mr. Bump also claims that all of the peppermints have browned out. I have seen pictures of 2 animals. Which I assume is the 2 darkest appearing peppermints and still a solid green color. He has not posted a group photo like I have asked the last few days.
* Peppermints are a solid green pacman frog. Shades from a dark olive to almost a green color with blue highlights. This is my line that I created.
*Brown out means the frog coloration goes from green to brown. This is common with another breeders line of green pacman frogs.

A pic showing an example of brown out is attached below

Mr Bump has made a PayPal claim for a full refund. I do not mind refunding for the 9 DOA animals. I offered a full box replacement of animals for the inconvenience put on him for 9 DOA frogs when both colors are available for shipping. It was not his fault nor mine that they arrived DOA. We have to rely on a 3rd party to transport fragile animals for us.

If Mr Bump is willing to accept lime green albino mix pacman frogs in replacement for the others. I will send 24 frogs out on the 8th. Following arrival the current PayPal claim being cancelled.

Otherwise, this matter is left up to PayPal and they will decide the outcome.
Attached Images