FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Jay Sommers/super show/USFW/axolotl
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 02:48 PM   #36
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Sommers Reptiles View Post
Sure that was california? Not a show in another state? I don't recall and frankly even if I traded you axolotls in California you had them in your possession. To my knowledge you lived in Oregon.
Yes, Jay. It was in California. As the screen shot in earlier messages shows that you were going to ask Ramy at the super show for badges.

This screen shot below you telling me to not get caught with them.

Jay I realize that I received 6 of them from you and I will pay the fine if one is given. However, you were the one that either is housing them in California or brought them across state lines to sale. Both are illegal to do.

Stop rambling on Jay and lying. You had me banned from the show without a doubt. Ramy has yet to message me about my ban.....

Nothing in that video is bullying. It is disproving someone that has posted false information about my company.

As far as living in Oregon I have never. I left Washington state in 2011. Should I post employment verification documents here showing that I worked/lived in Southern California?

I'm tired of the back and forth Jay and everyone else is here also. You are caught up in lies. I told you this would be posted if you kept going on about me. You disregarded that and continued.

I'm willing to let this lay here and not post any further. Are you?
Attached Images