FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - 2011 male leopard boa AUCTION BEST OFF WINS SUBMIT OFFER ON THIS AD AND READ BELOW
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 04:03 PM   #4
alexandersaks1
im actually done caring about these two boas and rack. im going out of the country next monday july 5th. I will take the best offer on this guy that is posted to this ad no matter what and you have my word when i get back july 10th. I will not have access to this page while i am away again leaving july 4th, coming back july 10th. will ship this snake the week of july 11th. if you want this adult male leopard simply respond to this post with your offer. DO NOT MESSAGE ME THIS IS A PUBLIC AUCTION AND THE WINNER WILL BE HIGH BIDDER MIDNIGHT ON JULY 10th. no offers after this time will be considered. if the high bid is 10 dollars i will sell him FOR TEN DOLLARS. THIS IS PUBLIC EVERYONE CAN SEE

all shipping and fees to be paid for by the buyer. he will not be more than 100 dollars to ship anywhere and could be as low as 60-70 depending on location. or pickup in NYC for free