FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Mike @ Outback Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 09:16 PM   #6
Black Adder
Just my thoughts here
Mistakes happen as we are all human and thats what happened here, unfortunate yes but I think a genuine mistake
However it could certainly have been handled much better and Mikes replies so far have just come off as very condesending and unprofessional.
As far as having a tracking number to GUARANTEE that the snake was being delivered also is open to discussion, this year alone I have had 2 snakes delivered that I did not get tracking info for and relied on the sellers word for delivery which they both were.
So in absence of hearing ANYTHING different from the seller it was quite reasonable for the op to rely on the info given to her and expect delivery on Tuesday, I would have been waiting for the fedex van the same!
Also I have received and sent quite a few snakes in this heat and had no issues, yes shipping to a fedex hold facility could be better but as long as you are present to collect the animal as soon as fedex deliver should be fine.

Outback could and should have handled this a little better but the op did get her money back very promptly which is more than some can say.....