FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - "BEARDED PETS" ... *Inquiry/BUYER BEWARE!!*
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004, 04:14 AM   #41
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally posted by Bringerofdoom
EXACLTY wendy, you should have for the bs you put him through. maybe then he would have completed his part of the trade.

heck, i know if i get shipped a sickly animal you wouldnt have gotten crap either. you get mad at him for not sending it back, which it would have died in shipping. you would have started your thread still and totally claimed him responsible for it somehow. you claim if he still ships back the dead body, you can get a necropsy done.......

i re-read that topic that you posted again (somehow i thought i misred something, you try to make it sound like he scammed someone, somehow). from what it sounds like it was simple mistakes. all parties were in agreement and noone seemed mad about it. so whats the big deal?

i find it very funny of you wendy, anyone who drags you name in the mud. you troll on fauna looking for a post or 2 to pick at of theirs.

that topic of yours that has almost 16-17,000 views now and climbing, it gets on your nerve's huh?
I think its odd myself, I sent exactly what I was supposed to, with a picture and exact description. I never got the leo I was promised with my dragon having a 3 day health and living beyond that point and never got the leo after the 3 day health and never even got the dead dragon back

I put him threw nothing but he has put me threw the hoops, gert over it if you cannot read, if he did not want a 150 gram 8 month old dragon all he had to do was say that before I sent it!

My god why is that so hard to understand, if you all agree that was an unhealthy dragon then why did he agree to the trade?