FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004, 11:14 PM   #151
oreganus
well...

Quote:
Originally posted by ElapsMan
Why can't you prove us wrong?
Why do I have to prove anything to you?? I didn't start this thread. Jeremy was suppose to post evidence two days ago, wasn't he?? You guys are a bunch on conspiracy theorists, always pulling wild fantasies out of you arses that just happen to fit what you would like to believe. I know the truth, I know what I did and didn't do. There is no wild story you can make up that will make the truth any different. Call the IRS, Call the F&G, call the governor, make an issue of something that doesn't exist, have fun, in the end you only risk losing your hobby. I noticed nobody commented on the issues I raised in my last post, let me guess, no comment when the other person might be right? How many pages is this thread going to go? Let's try for 100 pages, that is a nice round number and in the end it won't matter because venomoids will still be for sale elsewhere, there will still be people ruining this hobby and blaiming it on a few venomoids, and nothing will change. Tanith, you are pretty funny also, you are calling people names and failing to mention your own troubles, something about animal being confiscated or something.......but I am sure you wouldn't know anything about that......
Kevin smith