View Single Post
Old 11-17-2004, 07:48 PM   #201
reptilebreeder
Re: Scott....

Quote:
Originally posted by oreganus
It doesn't matter how much proof I or anyone else show you,
Kevin
I haven't responded to this thread, because I was waiting for the OP to post the info he said he was going to post. The way I see it there are two main issues (I don't have an opinion either way on the pro/anti venomoid issue)
issue
1. The issue of weather the snake did or did not meet the "criteria" for return relating to a guarantee or at least a breeders willingness to make a deal right.
issue
2. Was the snake shipped illegally and irresponsibly via overnight or was it shipped responsibly and legally via delta.

issue number 1.
The OP had ample opportunity to meet criteria for issue number one, the seller offered him the opportunity to return it COD, all he had to do was show a photo, to at least acknowledge he still had it (at least I hope this is that thread where that was the stated offer, so many pages, so many threads......)
issue number 2.
This is where I quoted your statement. The fact of the matter is that all it would take is the airbill info and/or a copy of the reciept showing the shipping-receiver info, and those of us with no other issues would be satisfied, that you were the standup guy in this complaint/issue.

Like I said there are many of us who only care about the credibility issues of the buyer and seller, and don't think the venemoid issue has anything to do with it. Given the OP has apparently flaked out on issue #1, if you took it upon yourself to satisfy issue number 2, many of us lurkers would agree that you came out on top on this complaint, and that the issue was resolved.
JMHO