FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2004, 10:44 PM   #205
oreganus
Lightbulb interesting.....

It is funny how this thread can go from completely idiotic, then on the last page we can get intelligent posts. I will say this, I will try and track down the airbill and info. There are alot of factors that are making it hard to do, not only the fact that this deal was so long ago and I don't remember the date or rough time frame that he got the snake, but also because there were several issues in getting it shipped to him because he apparently is never available to pick stuff up. It took like three weeks to get the snake shipped because he couldn't pick it up, then the addresses and names kept changing. I told Ray that via email, not to drag him into it, but just to give a reference that I mentioned that before. It was anywhere from 6months to a year ago when this all took place. I will try and see what I can turn up. I don't remember airports,name, or town it was sent to. That isn't an excuse, that is the truth. This guy has been a pain from the time he sent payment for it. He obviously has no experience with kings, since if you get any king that is eating as great as the one I sold him can be switched to rodents fairly easily. For the record I did put "experienced individuals" on the ad because it was such a great snake and I would hate for it to be killed because of lack of experience. I know this has nothing to do with the ups argument, but I thought I would give everyone a little more insight into the situation. I will see what I can turn up.
Kevin