FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2004, 05:59 PM   #85
CheriS
Matt,

This thread has been opened for over a month for her to state her side. Even a post from her that said "I am addressing this and there other factors involved, we are concerned when someone is not satisfied, but there are other things going on" or "our attorney advised us not to discuss this.....anything...but left unresponed to, all anyone can think is this person got ripped off. Combine that with the other things she states that are not true.... personal conversations with her in Daytona about her plans, etc......put yourself in another position... that you never bought from her and were happy with your purchase... then read this, what would you think?

She has not been honest to people, she has made up her years of experience, claimed generations of breeding a line that is someone else's work and failed to honor a guarantee. That's is not someone that has integrity, honesty or a good reputation.... even if they claim it and others believe it when they do.

I am very glad you are happy with yours, and I am sure the dragon is glad the owner they got cares for them like that....but this is not about that. Its about someone's verasity in an industry that too many come up with get rich schemes, abuse and walk on others to get that, its called greed.

Sometimes even when in the right, as a reputable breeder, you need to go the extra steps to keep harmony and put the needs of the animal first. I have even refunded full purchase price and paid shipping back when someone's circumstances changed a month or more after the sale and it was not in the dragons best interest to stay with them.

Too often people get into this industry for the wrong reason, or forget why they got involved with reptiles to begin with. Watch a child's face when he handles his first reptile... then we remember, and you know, that joy is worth more than any dollars