FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 02:27 PM   #108
MikeCurtin
Sellers Beware Indeed!

Rare that I get involved in the drama these days.....but, here goes.

Wed, the 30th, buyer claims he spent $75 at the vet, with no mention of weight or sex discrepancy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post
I tried helping out just to inform people out there out there and I'm the bad guy wow this was the first and last time I buy from them this forum sucks gave them notice now there not responding no sweet spoke to PayPal and there giving me a refund had to take it to the vet and spend 75 buck PayPal will be refunding me I owned worldwide reptiles been in this since the 1990 in Florida
Thursday, the 1st, he claims to have just gotten back from the vet to "pick up the paperwork". This is his first claim of wrong weight and sex.

Quote:
cost me 60 bucks snake super sick snake i ordered was a female i got a male stated it wieghed 905 gr doesnt 886 grams ether they dont know what there doing or the guy that pack it switch the snake you should call your company scumbag canyon reptiles cause your snakes have scum and muchus comming out of there mouth ,check your inventory i bet the female is still there and wieght 905 grams
Letter (not invoice or report) from vet is dated for the 1st, not the date of alleged visit.

Quote:
vet paper wasting my time to prove a point

It's pretty clear to me that the buyer is hot-headed and blatantly dishonest. There is no way to verify that the snake examined by the vet was the snake received by the buyer, based on the lack of a clear photo provided by the buyer. At this point, I will take the seller at her word, as she has given me no reason not to.

Jessica, please keep us posted on PayPal's decision, as their past record with the reptile community has been reason for concern. Hopefully, they find in your favor OR the OP provides actual proof of his claims, and the matter can be resolved.